Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Self-help,Spiritual Awareness,Metaphysics, New Age,Psychic phenomena, and more; if it can make your life better in a positive and loving way, good.

…If it can make your life “Better” in a positive, joyful, more loving way…I’m all for it !

Yay, I’m back. But, only for a bit; surgery’s on Tuesday. [Thanks, in advance, for any and all well-wishes…”Thanks”.] [See, told ya’so]. And then I’ll be back for more. So, were off…

For over half a century, I’ve been studying, learning, picking out items that I considered especially worthwhile to me. Most anything that might help me gain insight or advancement of a part of my ever-growing spiritual awareness could do. I might stumble onto some pearl while mind-rummaging in the most unexpected places.
I would try applying these various items, techniques, [just a clue, here and there, really] to my life and practicing them as best I could, in hopes of mastering them just enough to see if they held anything positive for me; more loving, a tad more happiness, perhaps; …did they make my life better in some way?, If so, then I would continue to practice those particular ones. Maybe they would lead me closer to the answers to the big questions in life. Some did, others didn’t.
With some of these, a reasonable mastery, and incorporation into my life, was fairly easy. Just learning of them was often all that was necessary. [ I liked calling them “Ah-ha”s.]
I’m still working on others, some for many years now. Some I’ll probably be working on through many more lifetimes.
But, mastered or still practicing, all have changed me. And the longer I practice, the more they change me. In positive ways. If not, I search elsewhere.
Call me crazy [they have and I’m certain, will continue to do so], but I’m all for anything that:
Makes it easier to give and receive Love to and from all those around me;
Helps me be aware of all the positive things that I have to enjoy in my life,
rather than being disappointed about what I don’t…;
And brings to my life, what I like to call, “Betterment”.
You know, sometimes just knowing some particular thing seems to make your life work better. Maybe it’s a piece of wisdom you overheard, standing in line, or perhaps some affirmation that you have just come to truly understand for the first time. You may be able to put your finger on exactly why it does, or you may not have the slightest clue. But, you know that life, yours, even others around you, from now on, is better somehow…that’s Betterment. If you practice watching for it, you begin to see it pop up in surprising places, most every day. And, like most anything we want to learn, we get better, the more we practice.
That’s how most of the better learnings I have gleaned over the years have come to me; slowly, in growing bits and pieces like those in some cosmic puzzle. Eventually, they can lead me to enough greater understanding of myself and the world around me, to allow me to be able to see the higher-ways, to which this path that I have chosen will best take me.
I have chosen many paths to get here and practiced many lessons. Many helped me very little or not at all. I have pushed past those. Many were helpful, but had flaws or negatives too great to overcome at the time. I pushed past most of those, also.
But, some were exactly what I was looking for, right then, right there; positive, loving, honest, logical, believable, and more. Plus they were easy to practice and showed positive results in my life in a relatively short time.
And THOSE are the ones I want to share. I’ve been doing much of it eye-ball to eye-ball, one at a time, waiting for others to ask, but that’s just too slow.
The only way I know that will let me reach a lot of people, all at once is right here.
So, I’m going to start sharing. These are my “Secrets of the Universe”. I don’t expect any of them to be perfect for any one else.
But, they were, and are, for ME. And, I think that any of them COULD be helpful to a few, at least. I just can’t see them being of no good to any one at all, you know?
I’m figuring, if just one of my “secrets” helps even one person, then I should be writing this for them to see, think about, and then cast it out, like I have done to so many over the years, or… see promise in it for themselves and begin practicing it in their own lives to see if they are right, to try to make their lives work just a little bit, or a lotta bit, Better.
I’ve been on this search for over 50 years. Some time I’ll go into what drove me to start searching at age 5, but why is not important, now. No, most aren’t mine and I am standing on many giants backs to bring you what they have given to the world. But, some are my own conclusions. With all of them, pick only what interests you.
All of these have helped me, and usually others, in the past. I hope they bring to you what you need most, whether or not you know what that is. I'll be laying down the best I have. It will be up to you to pick any of it up. If you're already looking in a variety of places for help in your life of the non-tangible type; for more Love, Joy, Happiness, Peace, serenity, centeredness, confidence, energy, and overall aliveness... Well, here's a new place to come check out, to maybe find some of that Betterment that I have found in these. May you find as much and more.
…To be continued…


cdbaby.com/cd/jerrylott

No comments:

Post a Comment